How to make Egg Fried Rice in Simple Steps
Egg Fried Rice
Preparation Time : 10-15 minutes
Cooking Time : 20-30 minutes
Servings : 2
Rice : 250 Gms ( 1 Cup)
Carrot : 50 Gms
Cabbage : 50 Gms
Beans : 50 Gms
Egg : 2
Garlic : 2 Flakes
Soya Sauce : 2 Teas Spoon
Salt / Pepper : As Required
Oil : As required
Part 1 (Preparation of rice)
- Soak the rice in water for 5 min.
- Take 5 cups of water in a cooking vessel and allow it to boil.
- When the water boils, add the rice into it and add 1 tsp of salt.
- When the rice reaches 3/4th part of boiling, add 1 tsp of oil and drain out all the water.
Part 2 (Sauteing)
- Put little oil into a heated pan.
- Add chopped Garlic, Vegetables and saute it.
- When the vegetables are softened and slightly crispy, add egg and saute it for a min .
- Add soya sauce, pepper and salt.
- Finally add the cooked rice and saute it well for 5 min.
- Garnish and serve it.