How to make Fish Fry in Kerala style Simple Steps
Fish Fry in Kerala style
Preparation Time : 5 minutes
Cooking Time : 15-20 minutes
Servings : 8
Fish – 500 grams
Chilly Powder – 3tsp
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Crushed pepper – 1/4 tsp
Garlic paste – 1/2 tsp
Tamarind paste 1/2 tsp
Salt – required
Curry leaves – required
Oil – 3 to 4 tbsp
1) Slice the fish and clean it well.
2) Marinate the fish pieces with chilly powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, crushed pepper , garlic paste , tamarind paste , salt and keep aside for 1/2 an hour.
3) Add 3 tbsp of oil in a heated pan.
4) Keep the fish pieces one by one and shallow fry it for 5 to 7 minutes in medium flame.
5) When 1 side of the fish is done, turn all the fishes n fry it for another 5 to 7 minutes.
6) When the fishes turned golden color, garnish with curry leaves and switch off the stove
7) Now the fishes are ready to serve.