While Selecting the size of water heater for your home , you have to consider the below mentioned points
Right Size of Water Heater Tips
1. Quality of the water and the quality of the inner container.
- Hard water contains high levels of mineral salts like calcium and magnesium . This can cause scaling and that will affect your water heater.
2. Capacity of water heater you need?
- How many people will be using it?
- Where will it be Installed ( Kitchen (1-3Ltr) / Bucket Bath ( 6-10 Liter) / Over Head Shower (15-25 Liter) / Shower Panel (50 Liter) / Bath Tub ( 70Ltr and More)
- Choosing between a Vertical and a Horizontal Model
3. How good is the heating element?
- The Heating Element, Salination and Corrosion, Dual Head Heating Element.
4. Quality of insulation affect the water heater.
- Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) Star Rating
5. Safety features in the water heater?
- Protection against very High Temperatures and Pressure
6. Remote control and digital display for your Water Heater.
7. Decor and colors of the water heater and bathroom.
- Decorative Front panel
- Outer Color of the water heater
- Vertical or Horizontal Model
8. Other components in the water heater
- Warranty years ( 2 or more)
- Reputation of the Manufacturer
- After sales service and warranty.